"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

YAY! It's tomorrow! And I'm still awake...

Why am I awake? I have to wake up at 6 AM Tomorr-er TODAY! I don't know why I do this to myself.

This brings me to my confession. I believe that since moving up here to Logan, I have gotten to bed before midnight MAYBE once or twice. Maybe just once...serious, this habit is getting bad, especially because I have to wake up for work at six pretty much everyday. At night I don't want to go to bed, but in the morning I don't want to get out of bed. Crazy...

So here's to my new goal of going to bed earlier. I think we'll start with before midnight and work backwards. That's a good goal right? So let's put that down as another...

NEW LIFE GOAL!

This will be a common theme in my blog. Hopefully you see them often, and you see them being completed often. We'll see. More tomorrow. Or today. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment