"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Let's get a good look atcha now

Smile for the camera!

So I've noticed, from looking at other people's blogs, that taking pictures of yourself and/or the people/things in your life is pretty mandatory. This for me is a problem, because I do not have a camera, except for me little crappy one on my phone. I really want to buy a new one, because my last camera broke while I was on my mission, two weeks before I got home. But as of now I don't have the money. So...what do I do?

Well today we're gonna settle for some crappy self-shots taken on my phone camera. Quit complaining, its all I've got.

This one is called "Cameron ponders life"...or was it "Cameron stares at a spiderweb"? Eh...

This one is "Spicy Elegance" Which come to think of it would make a good deodorant name....Dear OldSpice...

I know its hard ladies but try not to stare too long at this one: "Blind Seduction"

This is called "You might think I purposely cut half my face out to look artistic, but reality is that the camera was crooked" I know its a long name, but it seems to fit.

And our final shot, called "The Creeper" Yeah you can stop looking at this one now...Why did I save it for the end???

So? What'd you think? I thought I looked kinda purdy don't you? Yeah I didn't think so, dang it...maybe one day...

Now that you know the quality of my pictures...please don't stop reading my blog. I swear I'll make up for it in content !! Wait !! Aww....

Well, until next time...I hope there's a next time...Please come back...Please...

No comments:

Post a Comment