"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Blogging...isn't it about...time?

Lately its been harder to blog everyday.

If I'm not busy studying and doing homework, I'm socializing

Yes Mom, contrary to what you see on Facebook, I do my homework.

See? PROOF!
Tomorrow and the two school days that follow it I have an exam in each one of my classes. Tomorrow Math and History, then Biology Friday and Chemistry Monday.Yeah, they decided to pile it on all at once. Today it hit me, cause see, its been awhile since I've taken tests, and I got a little overwhelmed. Then I went to Institute and that helped. Then I went home and ate a Hot Pocket and that REALLY helped.

So yes, this leaves less blog time. Its okay, you only wanna hear the fun stuff right?

Just don't be surprised if I continue to skip days every now and then. This is college, and I hear that it has some kind of magical time-stealing powers that plague us students.

Well, time for bed, after many hours of studying. Hopefully my brain will be recovered by tomorrow, because it is an important day, my first educational exam in 3 1/2 years.

Until next time...wish me luck. I'll need it...

No comments:

Post a Comment