"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kid History - My not so secret love

WATCH THIS:


Wasn't that the most HILARIOUS thing you've ever seen?? I love it!

If you don't know, this is episode 6 of a YouTube series called "Kid History", made by a bunch of Mormon guys here in Utah. My family showed me the first episode when I got home from my mission and I was rolling on the floor laughing (or ROFLing as it is know in many circles). Ever since I've been in love.

I've watched this one at least once every day since it came out last month and it makes me laugh EVERY TIME. Its just good, clean, wholesome, All-American fun, my kind of fun.

So that's my post for today, to let you in on a little bit of my humor. Until tomorrow..."What in da FREAK just happened??"

No comments:

Post a Comment