"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Friday, September 9, 2011

I burnt my tongue on a Hot Pocket

Literally, I just did. I don't make these things up. "What are you doing eating a Hot Pocket so late Cameron?" you ask. Well I haven't eaten anything since early afternoon-ish and I just got home, so give me a break!

"Why are you up so late Cameron? Didn't you make a NEW LIFE GOAL to go to bed earlier?"

Well I have a question for you: Why are you so nosy? Its nunya bi-ness, so there.

Plus that's not what I want to talk about anyway. Firstly I just wanted to admit my failure to post everyday since I started. I was going good until today, then I just got swamped and didn't have time til now. Technically its Friday, hence the failure. Anyway, sorry to leave you hanging today (as if any of you actually reading this were actually waiting for my post)

So about Hot Pockets- yes, you thought you escaped this subject but you're wrong, we are talking about this- ahem, anyway, about Hot Pockets, they are one of the many inexpensive diet staples of the typical USU student, in addition to Top Ramen and Mac and Cheese, among others. This is one aspect of college life, the food. A confession I have to make, which may cause my mother concern (even though I already told her, but then kind of covered it up so she wouldn't worry), I actually have been losing weight here at school. Not because I'm on any diet or do any specific excercise, its because of the simple fact that 1) I don't have very much money and thus don't have very much food, and 2) Sometimes I'm just too busy to eat.

So there you go, wanna lose weight? Then come on over and be a student here at USU.

Anyway, this was all just one example to highlight how different my life is here at college than it was at home. Not the most exciting post, but I felt bad for not posting today so I came up with it without thinking. Wow, I am falling asleep, I literally just dozed off in the middle of that last sentence before I could a....I just did it again. Okay, I'm going to sleep. My brain is shutting down and there's nothing I can do about it. Goodnight, buenas noches, adios. Until next time...go to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment