"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Something borrowed

This is an idea I'm borrowing (with permission) from the blog of a good friend of mine.

Sometimes there are things you want to say to people, but have no where to say it.

Well welcome to my blog, the place for ideas who don't have a home anywhere else. 

So with that, here are my letters, to various people in my life:

Dear you, I know, its amazing how two people so different can get along so well. Thanks for everything.

Dear you, I wish you would stop worrying and realize what a beautiful person you are. You have nothing to worry about.

Dear you, what a difference a day can make.

Dear you, you are too much fun, don't stop being your sunny self.

Dear you, you rock, but dishes don't clean themselves.

Dear you, I know its frustrating, but you just have to get used to it.

Dear you, I'm not sure how you feel about me, or I you.

Dear you, you are my hero and I can only wish to be half of what you are some day

Dear you, I owe you the world twice over.

Dear you, you have to be one of the most awesome people in the entire world. Don't stop.

Dear you, could we talk about food a little less?

Dear you, please don't give up, we're all here for you. If only you knew.

Dear you, I'm excited to meet you.

Until next time...sincerely, Me.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, whoever you got this idea from is very creative! I didn't realize how much questioning this would cause. Now everyone will be wondering if you are talking to them. I know I am!

    ReplyDelete