"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Friday, October 14, 2011

It happens

Today I slept through my first class.

Yep, my alarm sounded, I turned it off and just kept on truckin' (sleeping)

And I woke up at 10:20, literally right when my first class gets out. Weird huh?

My next class, not til 11:30, was canceled today.

At 12:30 I had math, but instead of going I used the time of my canceled class and math class to finish my math assignment that I didn't do last night

I got to class just in time to turn it in,

Then I went home.

Its a good day. I slept in, the sun is shining and its beautiful outside, and I got caught up on The Office, Parks and Recreation, and Community on Hulu. Now on to Modern Family.

At 5:00 PM we are having a Man Night. Mike, Eric, Zach, and I are going to Eric and Zach's place to cook and eat lots of meat and watch The Dark Knight, with our shirts off. (this is all due to recent trouble with women in each of our lives) Its gonna be awesome.

Until next time...bacon anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment