"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Just a poor dog, down on his luck

My diet since moving up to Logan has not been what you would call healthy.

We've already talked about the Hot Pockets.

Eating healthy just costs too much. Or maybe I'm just too lazy to cook. Its probably the latter.

Food is expensive. I'd say its what I spent most of my money on.

Last week I bought a box of corn dogs. It was all I could afford that would last me until payday yesterday.



Don't feel bad for me. Corn dogs rule. I quite enjoy them.

But my purchase of them has led me to discover all the hatred towards them held by most.

Y'all are a bunch of Foodists. That's right, discriminating against certain types of food while holding others in high esteem.

Well I'm sorry my poor dog can't afford a bun. He just lost his job recently and he's doing the best he can with his thin corn jacket. It barely keeps the cold out in the freezer.

As for me, I will forever defend my stick-wielding friends. They do their best, and for me, that's good enough. 

Until next time...however, I wouldn't complain if you threw a steak my way...

No comments:

Post a Comment