"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Monday, October 10, 2011

General Conference...again

I'm listening to this years October General Conference again.

I loved Conference. I look forward to it every time it comes.

This year I went home to be with my family during all Conference weekend. I went up Friday (cause, well, it was my birthday and I went out to dinner with the fam) and I stayed until Sunday night.

Every October Conference, after the Sunday morning session, the whole family comes up here to Logan to go to Willow Park.

I haven't been in three years so I was really excited to go again. We did everything we normally do, eat a lot, taunt the animals at the zoo, feed them food when we're not supposed to, and dual each other in an intense game of two hand touch football. All the old traditions I love.

I gotta say, I love my family. We have a lot of fun together.


Anyway, I realize this is all really random cause, well, conference was more than a week ago. I didn't talk about it then cause Humans vs. Zombies started and well, yeah...anyway, I thought to write about it because I'm listening to it again.

I know God lives and sent prophets to lead and guide us. That is why I love conference, so I can listen to God's servants.

That's all for now, until next time...Welcome to the 181st semi annual General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints...

No comments:

Post a Comment