"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I'm Baaaack!

I survived Zombie Apocalypse Day 2

Today was way easy

I got dropped off after work right at the building of my next class,

After work there was a campus-wide safe zone (humans are safe, zombies can't touch them) in order for the humans to make it to the Colosseum games at the Quad

I participated in the Games, I almost won too

Then class again at a building right next to the Quad

Then after class another campus-wide safe zone because some club was bringing guns on campus and they didn't want anybody getting confused and shot

So I went home

Easy day to survive

Tomorrow however, is a different story

No comments:

Post a Comment