"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Friday, October 7, 2011

I know right?

Yes. I am still alive.

I know right?

I really didn't think I would make it this far.

To Friday.

Beside the fact that I have indeed been working very hard to stay alive during the day on campus, I feel like I don't deserve the congratulations.

I haven't been able to participate in as many night missions as I would like, and that's the games are won or lost. In the night missions you earn advantages for your team.

I could be a better human.

And tomorrow I will be. I'm going to the night mission.

It could be suicide, but I don't care, I have to fight for the human race. Be on offense, instead of defense.

I've also decided that if I get caught, I will not become a zombie. I will consider myself dead, maimed beyond repair. I've just fought as a human for too long, cheered for them, with them, and helped them. I just couldn't do it.

But I won't  be caught, so that won't be problem.

Wish me luck everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment