"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Monday, November 21, 2011

There are no pictures...because I say so

Yeah.

I wanted to update for some reason.

I just didn't want to bother with taking pictures and loading them.

The face is doing fine.

I can now see my mustache just by looking down at my lip.

Seriously I think we passed the sweet spot, now its just bummish.

I'm starting to get things stuck in it. Yeah, you didn't need to know that, but now you do.

But alas, I must keep on. Nine more days. I'll miss it and I won't at the same time.

On another note...Thanksgiving Break is almost here!!! YES!!! Only tomorrow and we're home free!!!

Well not really, I still have to work a bit on Wednesday...but after THAT, I am literally home free! As in heading home to see my family!

And eat SO MUCH! I'm seriously giddy for Thanksgiving! I don't get to eat like this! Period! I am going to steal SO MUCH LEFTOVERS!!!!

ALSO, I'm super stoked for the official beginning of the Christmas season! Christmas is the best time period ever! So even though Mike and I have been listening to Christmas music for a week (yeah that's right, what're you gonna do about it? Huh??), I'm still pumped for it to be OFFICIAL!

BRING IT SEASONS GREETINGS!

Until next time...my mustache freezes in the cold Logan winter air...

No comments:

Post a Comment