"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Introducing....NO SHAVE NOVEMBER! (Day 1)

I bet you have no idea what this post is about.

Alright I'll tell you.

This month I'm not going to shave !!

I know the name is tricky but yes, "No Shave November" means that I will not be shaving during the month of November.

Finally !! An excuse !!

This month is also "Movember" in some circles, meaning growing a mustache during this month. Movember is actually really cool though because it raises awareness, and money, for prostate cancer. Check it out here: "Movember US"

I might shave near the end of the month and just keep the 'stache. That way I can do both !!

So get used to it people !! This month I'm gonna be hairy !! Whether it looks good or not !!

I will be giving you updates from time to time so you can check my face's progress.

This is day 1:

Up close and personal. Yep.
Aren't you excited! I know I am. Even though sometimes I already feel like a dirty hobo. Awkward stage? Let's hope.

Until next time...grow beard grow !!

No comments:

Post a Comment