"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Friday, November 4, 2011

No Shave November: Day 4


How do I look? I know, the man beard is tender yet, but give it time friends, he's on his way.

However despite my enthusiasm I must also inject a little disappointment. It's coming in a little scruffier and less uniform than I thought. And really blond.



But overall I feel we're off to a good start. Four days in and we're already starting show!

Sure its gonna be in the awkward stage for a bit, but with our team spirit and determination we'll barrel right through it and on to a glorious bearded victory!

At least I hope so...but its too late to pull out now, I've got too much riding on this. Were I to give in at any point, I would be forced to endure never ceasing taunts and jeers from friends and roommates. And it would not be pretty.

So onward I trek, on my first bearded journey through life. Nothing can stop me now! Here's to hoping this month is good to me. Don't let me down beard!

Until next time...I can't stop stroking my face...mmm....

1 comment: