"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Saturday, December 3, 2011

No Shave November: The End Result

First off, I must say, I am SO sorry. Its been almost TWO WEEKS since my last post! And that one didn't even have pictures! I apologize sincerely. To tell you the truth there have been no pictures because my phone (what I use to take pictures) hasn't been sending the pictures to my email. But it got itself figured out, and that added with before and after pictures my friend Mike took of me, I now present you with the end result of "No Shave November":

This was Thanksgiving day, Day 24
Day 28: It was actually starting to bug me really bad by now

Still Day 28: Closer view, the mustache especially was getting too long
And the final day, before and after shaving at midnight, December 1st...


There you are friends, the final days of beardiness. Final thoughts:

I must say I was a little disappointed, it didn't come in as full as I'd hoped. The sideburns especially disappointed me.

It comes in the thickest on the chin and the mustache comes in surprisingly long.

I wish it were all darker. Its almost blond.

I was thinking of just growing out the goatee, since its the only part that really grows. I miss looking older, what do you think?

I don't think I will do it again, at least not for a long while. Personally I think it feels gross growing in all willy-nilly. If I grow facial hair it will definitely be controlled. The only plus was that it kept my face warmer in this harsh winter weather. Now that I've got a really short haircut too, my head has been especially chilly these past couple days.

Hopefully I will blog more often now, again I'm sorry. Now to end on a sunny note, a few facial hair jokes for ya:


Until next time...



1 comment: