"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I love to see the temple...I got to go today!


This is the Logan Temple.
It has become one of my favorite temples. 

And yes, its because I live so close. 

Also, it is a shining beacon of light right in the middle of Cache Valley.

Anyone who has spent time in Logan can tell you that. 

I went there tonight with my elders quorum.

I've been trying to go very regularly, weekly if I can. That's my goal at least. 

I LOVE it, it makes my day. Every time. 

If its been awhile since you've been to the temple, I would recommend going. 

Your life will automatically get better.

And if you go with a desire to feel better about life decisions, looking for answers, like I did, and you go with faith, I promise they you will be blessed with what you need. 

Shout out to my family in St. George, wish I could be there! Hope you have a great time!

Until next time..."for the temple is the House of God, a place of love and beauty"

No comments:

Post a Comment