"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It wasn't me! It was Google who dun it!

Wow. I mean WOW.
I am just SO sorry my friends and family.

Its been, what? About a month?
Dang...

BUT! I have an excuse! It really wasn't for lack of trying...

You see, for some inexplicable reason, Google has sworn me his enemy.

At least on my laptop.
Its so odd...but for the longest time I could not go to Google.com! It just wouldn't work!
And as my blog's login is controlled through Google...this caused some problems.

So sadly, I have not been able the update my blog. The only reason you are reading this now is because I come to you from the computer at my job at the Providence Inn, where I work as a night watchman.

But you didn't know that did you? Cause I couldn't tell you by blog...
(Well actually most of you do know...I had to tell you in person...I know right??)

I've decided that from now on, whenever I come to the Inn, I will update you. That is until Google takes me off its blacklist. 

And another thing. "Yahoo-ing" something is not even CLOSE to as good.

Until next time...boycott Google! Aw who am I kidding...Google is still awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment