"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

buhjjud rtyuytrtyuiiouuuub (I wiped off my keyboard and that's what I got so...that's the title)



Happy S.A.D everybody.

Yeah. I said it.

It is February 14th and what am I doing? Sitting at the Inn. With no one by my side. 

Depressing I know.

But hey, I actually don't want this to be a depressing post.

Yeah, I don't exactly have a special valentine right now but if you want to know what I really think, I'm feeling pretty good these days.

 Not that I have tons of women flocking all over me (or do I?...you'll never know..;), but I've been feeling more confident with the ladies recently and I'll have you know that I will be going on dates this Friday AND this Saturday. Huh? Huh? Pretty good right?

So yeah, today there wasn't an ounce of romance in the air for me, but I'll be danged if I'm gonna let that get to me. Shoot, y'all know the ladies be dyin' to get them a little Cameron. 

So here's to singles awareness day, a day when single people feel just a little lonelier, but is really a blessing in disguise. Cause how you react to it shows you how you can improve.

Until next time...listening to love songs on the radio really doesn't help though...trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment