"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A hello to new classes, a goodbye to an old friend


This is Jordan.
We have been best friends since junior high. 
After we graduated high school he moved to Alabama for school. 
He came home for the holidays. We had some wicked good times. 
Yesterday we (Mike and I) had to say goodbye again.
Boo.
I wish I got to see him more, I love this kid!
Good luck in Alabama buddy, you're awesome!


The new semester started yesterday.
I had 4 regular classes and 3 institute classes.
I started at 8:30...
I didn't get home until 5.
2 math classes, 1 chemistry class, and one awesome martial arts class.
Preparing for Eternal Marriage, New Testament, and Book of Mormon in Institute.

Today was easier.
Just one math class, and one institute class (Parables of Jesus Christ)
Only usually on Tuesdays I will have a three hour chemistry lab, starting next week. 

Yep, its started. 
Well, if we must...bring it on school, I got this. 

Until next time...I am already sleep deprived...

1 comment: