"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Monday, January 2, 2012

Missed it by that much...

Dang it.

So I was planning a blogging my New Year's Resolutions the first day of the year but...

Yeah I kind of got distracted when I was about to, and ended up going to some apartment full of people I'd never met before...and staying there for 4 hours playing games, telling jokes, and being all sorts of ridiculous. Needless to say I've got some new friends.

But back to my point, its now January 2nd!

About 2 am...

So yeah, missed the deadline.

And now its late and I don't want to rush my resolutions post so...I'm gonna do it tomorrow, I mean today, later...today...

Hopefully.

Until next time...good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment