"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Best Mom there ever was

So I'm here in Minnesota, which is beautiful by the way. I've begun my job here working selling Living Scriptures. Last Saturday was my first day. But we can talk about that later. Today my topic is something much more important: My mother.


I love my mom. She's is the greatest mom ever. She is the kindest, lovingest, most charitable, sweetest, most spiritual person I know. She has taught me volumes about what it means to put God and your family first. She works so hard to serve her family and show them and everyone around her that she loves and cares for them. Let is be known unto all nations, tongues, and people that Kayla Mann Decker is the most wonderful woman that ever lived! If there is anyone I know that is near perfection, it is her.



Not that I'm an Olympic Champion, but she makes me feel like it.

Thank you Mom, I love you. Happy Mother's Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment