"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Blowing off the dust...

Ohhhh....OHHHH...It's been so LONG...I can hardly remember what it feels like to BLOG....*creaking and cracking of knuckle joints*....

Anyway, not that anyone reads this anymore, so this is for you Melissa. Just for you. I'm going to do your tagged thing. I don't think I'll tag anyone else though, if its okay. Here it goes:

11 Facts About Me:
  1. I like to sleep with a fan on me always, even in the winter
  2. It is very rare that I will dislike any movie I see, I'll always find some reason I liked it. 
  3. It is really hard for me to wake up in the morning without a shower.
  4. I hate listening to other people eat cereal. 
  5. I do not like water-oriented activities and I have never been a strong swimmer.
  6. It makes me sad when innocent bystanders in movies die. 
  7. I like to drive barefoot. 
  8. One of my favorite things to do is sing in the shower or car, and lip-sync to the song in the mirror.
  9. I like to sit in the front row wherever I go. 
  10. I have an odd fear of standing in front of a microwave in use because I'm afraid it will explode and impale me with shrapnel. 
  11. I desperately wish I had superpowers.
Questions from Melissa


    1. What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten? Either octopus covered in mayonnaise or cow stomach soup. Blargh....
    2. If you could marry someone famous who would it be? Does Lindsey Stirling count as famous? Cause it would be her by a pretty large margin.
    3. How long can you get a piece of Bubblicious gum to last? Like a minute, that stuff is flippin' worthless
    4. What is your number 1 pet peeve? Arrogance, when people disrespect me or others
    5. Describe your mom in 1 word. Saintly
    6. What is your favorite color crayon? Silver or Red
    7. Mac or PC? PC, but I've never really used a Mac so I guess I don't know what I'm missing right?
    8. What music artist are you a secret fan of? Carrie Underwood, but its not really a secret
    9. What is your favorite animal? The American bald eagle, because it represents FREEDOM
   10. Are you good at poker? ...wouldn't you like to know...
   11. What are 2 things on your bucket list?
         1) Work on at least one humanitarian project in Mexico, and hopefully more in other places.
         2) Travel to Europe and see EVERYTHING.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment