"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's official...his name shall be Lazarus

It was a nail-biter.

We wondered how life would be without him:

"How?"

"I know he wasn't the best, but he TRIED his best, and that's what mattered."

"Poor guy, must be so scared right now."

These were my thoughts.

But in the end...

He made it. 


This...is not Lazarus. 

But it is a twin, just to show you what he looks like. 

My HP Compaq Notebook nc6220...

HE'S ALIVE!

Its true you know, what they say:

You never know how much you love something until you are in danger of losing it. 

Your father loves you Lazarus!

1 comment:

  1. Cam,
    I tried to post on your "Freedom" blog section but when I go to publish it, I have to interpret these hieroglyphic writings and copy them down so that your blog doesn't think I'm a robot. Crazy I know, but we are in the 21st century. Anyway, I'm glad your computer is back and I vote you go to the temple during Spring Break.

    ReplyDelete