"Today is the day for each of us to erect those monuments on our own battlefields and mark the place where we began again."

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

FREEEEDOM!!!


Yes friends, at long last, it has come.

Spring Break.

Mine started about an hour ago. I finished my third exam of the day, completing all of my midterm exams, and freeing me from the hours of study and stress into the bright open sunshine that is spring break.

And it feels good.

Of course not literally. The two lovebirds that are Logan and winter seem to be locked in a proverbial, "No you hang up first!" "No you hang up first!" battle. Winter just does not want to leave, and this week it hit with a passion, first teasing us with a 60-degree sunny bliss, then cruelly snatching it away and dumping us with cold and snow. Cruel winter, cruel indeed.

Anyway.

I already got my score back for my Chem 1210 exam, I am satisfied, I did better than I thought I might.

I got beat up pretty good in Kajukenbo today, but it was a good thing. I was practicing kicks with one of the experienced guys (one that could kill me in about 5 seconds in 10 different ways) and he wasn't going easy on me, he never does, smashing my toes and about breaking my shins. It was awesome.

I took my laptop in to get fixed yesterday. Oh wait, had I not told you? Yeah my laptop just about gave up the ghost last Friday. I convinced myself for days that it was an excuse to get a new one, finally realizing that I couldn't afford a new one, only to get it fixed. Shoot. We'll see if he comes back safe and sound. I hadn't named him before now, but after realizing how much I miss him, I have decided, if he returns from the dead, to name him Lazarus. Fitting? I think so. IF he makes it. If not, I'm not naming that no good piece of crap, all he gave me was trouble...*a lone tear runs down my cheek*

I'm going to tell you a secret. Don't tell anyone.

I have no idea what I'm going to do for spring break.

I've got no plans, except I have to work a little.

Mike, who's actually in St. George right now shooting for the WAC tournament (lucky turd), and I had thought of doing some hiking and camping, originally in southern Utah, now probably just somewhere around here. So maybe there's that. Also I had another idea. I was thinking, what would it be like if I went to the temple every single day during the break. That would be pretty cool right? Let me know what you think.

Yeah, this post is pretty all over the place. Oh well. I don't care, I'm FREEEE!

1 comment: